Room Tour #1

I've been away for a long time, too busy with a LOT of things to study. And because I'm still gonna be really busy for a few months but I also want to continue posting here, 'cause it's like a Stardoll Journal for me, I decided to start a new "series" called Room Tour (obviously XD), where I'll show all my suite rooms, that way I'll still post here often, but it won't take much of my time.

So, we'll start with the 1st room of the Penthouse:
 
I'm not so good with decorating rooms on stardoll, but I like this one. It is quite simple, mainly in B&W, which  I love, with just a few decor items, but I think they go toghether well.

:) xx

08 March, 2015

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Contac

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to send a message here or in my suite. :)