Simple


Hey everyone! Hope this year is being great for all of you!
Mine is being a little harsh, I've been studying 24/7, and don't really know what a vacation is for a long time now XD

I made this outfit a couple of days ago, and I really like it. Its quite simple really, but I like it a lot.
Also, I used to not like this hair very much, but lately I've been loving it . The length is almost like my hair used to be in RL, it was actually longer, but I cut it last month and I'm feeling kinda bald now ;_;
 But I like using this hair on SD, makes me feel like I still have long hair XD



- Bunny Headband, Killah.
- Denim Cropped Jacket, Antidote.
- Twist it down tee, Nelly.
- Clean Cut Shirt, Cheap Monday.
- Skirt, It Girls.
- Cuir Desir Heels, Diesel.






;) ♥

11 January, 2015

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Contac

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to send a message here or in my suite. :)