Hot Hot.


The newest Calendar Hot Hot Buys was released, and I just love it!
It's my second favorite, just under the Mickey Bag (love Mickey ♥). This bouse has a really nice shape, the rolled sleeves look really good, and the texture/graphics are very well done.
The price is just a little bit higher than I expected, I thought it'd be 15sd, but 17sd is not that much for a HHB.
I wasn't going to buy is because, as I said before, I'm totally broke right now, but a lovely soul gifted it to me. If you ever read this, thank you one more time :)




- Box Sunglasses,  Nelly.
- Hot Hot Blouse, HHB '14.
- Charlotte Purse, Fallen Angel.
- Crossover Knot Belt, Après-Ski.
- Love Fighter leans, Nelly.
- Minimalist Alexander Heels, Bonjour Bizou.

:) ♥

28 December, 2014

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Contac

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to send a message here or in my suite. :)