Dressing Room: Dolce & Gabbana.

This year's best tribute in my opinion. I looved Chanel, but this is just gorgeous! From the interior to the shoes, there's not one item that I do not like. They made great choices on what to release, but I still feel like there's some other pieces that could've been on Stardoll, like these:






But still, a great Tribute! The prices are a bit lower than Chanel, but still a bit too expensive, but I guess it's totally worth it, if I had any SDs I'd definitely buy them. Now, as I can't get any item now, I decided to create a section here called "Dressing Room", to show the style I'd use with the new releases.






:) ♥

29 December, 2014

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Contac

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to send a message here or in my suite. :)