Chanel nº1 ♥


Chanel was released a few days ago and, as it's my favorite brand in the world, I bought almost everything and went broke XD
Most prices were way too high! It makes me really sad that every year our SDs are worth less and less. Non SS and people who can't afford to buy Stardollars don't have a lot of pretty items, and now is almost impossible to buy any Tribute items, even a pair of shoes is 30sd!
I hope this stops soon.
But, about the collection itself, I liked almost everything so much!
Most people agree that the coats are amazing, and they really are, but to me everything else is too XD
I'll be posting a few outfit with my favorite item the next couple of days and, to start, this outfit is featuring the white leggings.
I really like this item, you can wear pretty much any other leggings under it and give it a totally different style.

- Headphones, Chanel.
- Hot Buys Hard Rock Tee, Fallen Angel.
- 100 Percent Bag, Chanel.
- Feather Charm, Chanel.
- Premiere Watch Belt, Chanel.
- Ripped Wool Leggings, Chanel.
- Creatures Leggings, McQueen.
- Layer Boot Hide, Cheap Monday.


♥ xx

27 December, 2014

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Contac

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to send a message here or in my suite. :)