Chanel nº 2 ♥


Continuing the stylings of the new Chanel collection, today I'm featuring this amazing coat, that looks a bit like the ones from SAP (so sad I couldn't get it ;_; ). The shape, color and texture are very good, making it one of the best item in this collection. It's also very versatile, you can wear it with heavy and dark items, or with soft and pastel that it'll look good either way.
It costs 36sd which is a lot, in my opinion. I think that between 26 - 30 sd would be a fair price.


- Heavy Chainlink Necklace, Saint Lauren Paris.
- MDNA Necklace, Royalty.
- Joan Necklace, Fallen Angel.
- Cross Necklace, Fallen Angel.
- Leather Trenchcoat, Chanel.
- White College Shirt, Zuhair Murad.
- Piped Jeans, Chanel.
- Elie Black Handbag, Royalty.
- Bizou Ankle Boots, Callie's Picks.

:) xx

28 December, 2014

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Contac

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to send a message here or in my suite. :)