Medoll Combinations - Part 01




Hi everyone! I was playing around with the facial features on the Beauty Parlor and, even though most of them are really weird, I made a few combination that turned out pretty good, so I decided to share them with you guys :)
I used almost no makeup on them, just a bit of mascara and black eyeshadow.

nº 01


 Eyes: 6th page, 2nd line.
Nose: 1st page.
Mouth: 5th page, 3rd line.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

nº 02


Eyes: 3rd page, 3rd line.
Nose: 4th page, 2nd line.
Mouth: 2nd page, 1st line.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


nº 03


Eyes: 10th page, 4th line.
Nose: 3rd page, 3rd line.
Mouth: 4th page, 3rd line.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


nº 04

 Eyes: 7th page, 2nd line.
Nose: 5th page, 3rd line.
Mouth: 3rd page, 5th line.



So, what do you guys think? :)

18 November, 2014

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Contac

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to send a message here or in my suite. :)