Starcoins HAUL: shoes!






So, I had a bunch of StarCoins just piling up, so I decided to spend them all at once, and I'll show here everything I got, and how I'll use them.
Today we'll start with the shoes! I bought 4, from different stores and styles. I really like them all, can't believe I didn't see how good the are!

----
1st:
- Shoulder Pad Blazer, Bonjour Bizou.
- Seattle Spring Top, Saint Laurent Tribute.
- Baby Blue Bustier Top, PPQ.
- Dark Cutoff Shorts, Bonjour Bizou.


----
2nd:
- Rose Headpiece, Pretty n Love.
- Matilda Shirt, PPQ.
- Candy Little Sweater, Bonjour Bizou.
- Pretty n Lovely Jeans, Pretty n Love.
- Round Sun Shades, Riviera.
- Lime Satchel, PPQ.


----
3rd:

- MDNA Bow Headband, Royalty.
- Crop Cat Top, Bonjour Bizou.
- Black Bloomers, Pretty n Love.
- Hedi Seattle Sweater, Saint Laurent Tribute.
 - StarDesign by cat_tigths2.


----
4th:


- Shoulder Slug Moto Jkt, Evil Panda.
- White Knot Shirt, Denim & Suplly by Ralph Lauren.
- Ripped Knee Leather Pants, Saint Laurent Tribute.
- Question Mark Bag, Evil Panda.


Total: 273 StarCoins.

Which is your favorite? :)

17 August, 2014

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Contac

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to send a message here or in my suite. :)